Application Range from 1.2″ up to 5″
The mC15 is a compact and durable CCTV push camera system. The 5.6mm push cable is super-flexible, and the KK18 camera is one of our smallest cameras. Includes 512 Hz sonde standard, 33 kHz available for special order.
Sewer, water & drain video pipe inspection camera, cable reel and monitor.
Included in System:
KK18 0.74″ self-leveling camera + 100 ft. cable on outer reel, System control unit with 2 hours battery life, 5.6″ monitor with SD card recording, accessories with centering spacer.
- Cable: 100 ft. (30m) of 5.8mm flexible push cable
- Integrated 512 Hz sonde standard (33 kHz special order)
- Electronic on-screen distance counter
- Built-in lithium Ion battery for more than 2 hours operation.
- Power Supply: 100 – 240V AC adapter / 12V DC Car charger adapter
- Lightweight stainless steel and carbon reel cage.
- Mechanical reel brake
- Control Unit: power switch, variable light regulation, distance counter control, sonde control, battery status LEDs, BNC video out
- Weight: 15 lbs.; Dimensions: 14″ x 16″ x 9″ (L x H x W)
The included accessories include spacer for KK18, SD-to-USB adapter, and a DC car charging cord.
Monitor & Recording
- 5.6” LCD sunlight readable, records video, audio & photo
- SD card reader, max. 32 GB for approx. 20 hours of video
- MPEG-4 Video (.avi, 800×600); Pictures (.bmp 640×480)
- Remote control for recording photos, videos, and file management
- Optional: External Qwerty keyboard text generator
|Range||1.2″ – 5″|
|Video Quality||Color 480 TVL|
|Light Ring||10 LEDs|
|Lens||2mm Sapphire Glass|
|Water Tight||Up to 72psi (5 Bar)|
Request a Push Camera Quote
Interested? Contact us for a fast, hassle free quote.